Thank you for researching Take One Productions as a possible internship location.
To qualify as an intern, please review the following items:
- The internship is a non-paid position.
- Most internships require 400 hours of service over the course of a semester. This can include a summer internship as well.
- The internship must be sanctioned by your college/university. We will require paperwork from your advisor confirming that you will be participating in a professional internship position. This involves a set amount of hours needed to fulfill internship credits from your college/university.
- We only accept one intern per semester: Summer, Fall and Spring.
- As part of your application process, we will require the following: your resume, a link to your demo reel or video, and a 45-minute meeting with us, at our office/studio location in Lancaster, PA.
- We suggest that interns live within a one-hour distance from Take One Productions. Beyond that distance can become a financial burden for the intern with transportation prices (gas).
- If awarded an internship, you will be an integral part of the crew. You will travel to most shooting locations, carry equipment, assist in editing, lighting, studio work and much more.